Dalraida Baptist Church knows the modern day teenager goes through many struggles. The “teenage years” is an intense season of change. Teenagers search for answers to their struggles and changes from worldly sources. These sources lead teenagers to find answers within themselves, resulting in despair and danger. We desire to help students look to Jesus Christ as their ultimate answer and satisfaction. Dalraida Students exists to glorify God by growing mature disciples of Jesus Christ and equipping them to fulfill the mission of Jesus Christ, to “make disciples of all nations” (Matt. 28:18-20).
Dalraida Students ministers to students from 7th-12th grade. Student Pastor, Joseph Falcione, leads this ministry alongside other faithful, adult leaders from Dalraida. By graduation, every student will be challenged with the gospel and equipped to share it with others as they head to college or begin their careers.
The gospel of Jesus we share with our students and equip them to share is this:
- GOD IS HOLY.This means God is perfect, sinless, superior, and different than anything else in all creation (1 Sam. 2:2; Isa. 6:3). God cannot dwell with sin because He is holy. God’s holiness is displayed through His holy law (Rom. 7:12).
- HUMANITY IS SINFUL.All people have broken God’s law because we are all sinners. We are all born with a sinful nature. We are all enemies against God (Rom. 5:10). We are all spiritually dead (Eph. 2:1). We cannot produce any good deeds to please God or earn our salvation (Isa. 64:6). There is no hope in ourselves.
- JESUS CHRIST LIVED, DIED, ROSE AGAIN, AND ASCENDED.We cannot save ourselves, but God’s mercy is great. God the Father sent God the Son to save sinners (Jn. 3:16; 2 Cor. 5:17). God’s Son is Jesus Christ. He obeyed the law perfectly. He lived the perfect life we couldn’t live. He became a sacrifice and died on a cross (Rom. 5:8; Phil. 2:8). He did not remain in the grave but rose again in victory over sin and death (1 Cor. 15:3-8; 1 Thess. 4:14). Then, He ascended into heaven and now sits at the right hand of God the Father (Mk. 16:19; 1 Pet. 3:22).
- REPENTANCE AND FAITH.How do we respond to this good news? Sinners must repent and have faith (Mark 1:15). Repentance is a change of mind where we turn away from our sin, turn to Jesus Christ, and pursue obedience and holiness (Acts 3:19; 2 Chron. 7:14). Faith is a belief or trust in Jesus as the Son of God, the Messiah, and the Lord (Eph. 2:8-9; Gal. 2:16). Repentance and faith in Jesus is required for the forgiveness of sins. Jesus will one day return to judge the world. All who are of the world and the devil will spend eternity apart from God’s grace in hell. All who are in Christ will spend eternity with Jesus in heaven.
Green Pastures is the Wednesday night worship service for Dalraida Students. We get the name Green Pastures from Psalm 23:2a. “He makes me lie down in green pastures.” This verse teaches us that Jesus Christ, our Good Shepherd, makes His sheep lie down in peace. Every Wednesday night, we hope our students find peace as we experience the tender care of our Good Shepherd. Green Pastures begins at 6:00 PM and ends at 8:00 PM. Our regular service begins with worship.
Then, we go into small groups. Finally, we enjoy a time of recreation until the pickup arrives. Currently, at Green Pastures, Bro. Joseph is teaching a series called How to Read the Bible 101.
Every Sunday at 9:15 AM, Dalraida Students meets for Sunday School. We divide our student classes into four small groups which are separated by age. Our groups are divided senior high boys, seniors high girls, junior high boys, and junior high girls. Currently, Dalraida Students is studying the Book of Psalms.
SUNDAY MORNING AND EVENING WORSHIP
Along with our regular student meetings, we highly encourage all of our students and their families to come to our regular Sunday morning and evening worship services. Dalraida Baptist Church believes the meeting of Christians as a congregation is a mandate of Scripture as seen in Heb. 10:25. The preaching of God’s Word and the fellowship of Christian brothers and sisters is essential for a God-centered life. Our morning service begins at 10:30 AM, and our evening service begins at 6:00 PM.
- Winter Retreat
- Spring Break Mission Trip
- Summer Camp
- Summer Mission Trip
- Summer Beach Retreat
- Fall Evangelism/Survey Day
- Christmas Party
Join us on Social Media for regular updates and announcements!